Friday 21 August 2015

Charm Creation August Challenge

Hello all crafty friends

I'm sharing today a page I have created using Charm Creations Challenge. This is my first time and have had lots of full seeing everyone else ideas on D.I.Y their embellishment. 

Here is the inspiration board to work with


I have had fun getting messy and creating this page of my hubby and I on my 21st. I have use a heart embellishment and used Gelatos to change the colour of it.

Here is my page


I've also included a close up photo of the heart embellishment


Thank you for checking out my blog and hope to share again soon.

Cheers and have fun scrapping :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Bec, I love your layout, and I love the colour you achieved on the DIY. Thanks for joining us this month for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete