Sunday 13 September 2015

Scrap The Boys September Challenge

Good morning :-)

Yesterday was a great day for Scrapping, wish I could scrap again today.

Today I'm sharing with you all a page I have created for Scrap The Boys. This months challenge is to work with a sketch. Here is the sketch


Using this sketch I found a perfect phone of my son being crazy after we coloured his hair Blue with some chalk colour. I wanted to use the Off the Wall collections from Kaisercraft but didn't have any papers. My good friend gave me some, VERY THANKFUL for this :-)

Here is my crazy Sons page


Thank you for checking out my blog and hope everyone has a great day

Cheers and have fun crafting:-)

3 comments:

  1. Love the blues and grafftit style grunge! Great page, thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cheeky photo. Love your layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys

    ReplyDelete