Friday 23 October 2015

D-Lish Scraps October Challenge

Hello crafty friends

Had a great weekend last weekend at a Retreat scrapping away, we were very lucky and Beck Beattie came all the wall up to teach us how to use some new Mix media products. EXCITING 

Today I'm sharing with you all the October challenge from D-Lish Scraps. Here is the inspiration board


 Love working with D-Lishes mood boards. There is so many ideas from this one. Very bright and happy colours.
I have scrapped a paged about myself using the colours. Here is my page 


I have added a frame to resemble the frames in the board too.

I thank you for checking out my blog and hope you have a great weekend crafting.

Cheers :-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, fabulous layout!!! I love your stenciling and stamping on the background! Thanks so much for sharing with us at D-lish Scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Bec, with lots of pops of colour everywhere. Love your clustering. Thanks for joining in at D-lish Scraps.

    ReplyDelete