Monday 23 November 2015

D-Lish Scraps November Challenge

Good morning my crafty friends,

It's been awhile since I shared, sorry.

Today I'm entering a page I have completed for D-Lish Scraps. This month their inspiration board is gorgeous with the simple colors of Black and White. Here is their board to be inspired by


I have scrapped a page of my daughter getting ready for a formal she attended recently. Here is my page


I have used the sketch as my layout and have included the diamonds from the inspiration board as well. Here is a close up of the Diamonds and flowers



Love how this page has come together. 

Thank you for checking out my blog and hope to share again soon.

Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a stunning layout!! You've nailed the inspiration board! I love that cluster of flowers and diamonds! Thanks so much for sharing with us at D-lish Scraps!

    ReplyDelete