Saturday 12 December 2015

White With 1 December Challenge

Good afternoon and Merry Christmas to all

With all the crazy times happening at the moment didn't think ill finish this one. 

This month White With 1 have a cool calming blue colour to use for this months challenge. Blue is my favourite colour. Here is this months colour sample


With this colour I have created a page of my son at this very moment aged 14. Here is my layout


Loving scrapping and capturing little special moments of mine children.

Thank you for checking out my blog and I hope you are getting to do some crafting in this month. 

Cheers Bec :-)


9 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful.. love the back ground stencilling.. thanks for joining in with White With One this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Bec, the background looks awesome. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background and the way you have clustered around the lovely photo , really brings the eye to it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page Bec, loving the background. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that photo and your layout is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adore this! Thanks for playing along with us this month at White with 1! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the checker plate background. Thanks for joining in at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally loving your background work, thanks for playing along with us at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, I love your background. Thank you for joining us at WW1

    ReplyDelete