Saturday 27 June 2015

D-Lish June Challenge

Happy Sunday to you all. Hope it's a good weekend for you all.

Today I am sharing a a page I have completed for D-Lish Scraps. This month the inspiration Board is gorgeous, I'm loving the Yellow colour at the moment and its matched with great colours. Here is the board to be inspirited by 


Using the sketch and the colours as inspiration I have scrapped a page of my daughter being herself AWESOME. 
Here is my page


Have used the D-Lish Scraps kit for this page too, awesome kits so many items to work with.

Thank you for checking out my blog and hope to see you all soon.

Cheers and Have Fun


2 comments:

  1. Yes you are awesome and this page is awesome, thanks for joining us at D-lish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Awesome photo too.

    ReplyDelete