Monday 29 June 2015

Scrap The Girls June Challenge

Good morning, I'm loving that it's school Holidays. Spending time with my kiddies and taking new photos of them.

Today for the first I'm sharing a page I have completed for Scrap the Girls June Challenge. This month the colours are gorgeous today, here is the Board


I have scrapped a page of myself with my daughters traveling on the Plane to see Katy Perry last year.

Here is my take on this challenge


Thank you for checking out my blog and hope to be back soon.

Cheers and Have Fun :-)

3 comments:

  1. Stunning page, great background and what fun pics. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics...Wonderful take on the MoodBoard....Thanks for joining us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  3. great page! I love selfies!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls. good luck!

    ReplyDelete